Wouldn’t life be so much easier without dark circles? Imagine makeup would be so much easier if you don’t need to spend extra time on concealing that panda eyes.
Who wants that panda eyes? No one, right.
Hence, Today I am going to review aroma magic under eye gel. So let’s begin with our review.
INR 190 for 20 gm.
- This aroma magic under eye gel is gel based formula which improves the skin texture around your eyes.
- The under eye gel quickly absorbs into the skin and brightens up the skin.
- Reduces the fine lines.
- The gel is not sticky around the eyes.
- Aroma magic gel is enriched with natural the goodness of bach, rose, flax seed, lemon peel, aloe vera, green tea, chamomile, fennel and pure essential oils.
- Free from parabens,
phtalates, artificial colouring and fragrance.
- The aroma eye cream comes in a plastic tube packaging. Plastic packaging is quite hygienic.
- The outer cover is a cardboard box which has nice floral prints on it.
- Actual product comes in a pastel blue plastic tube packaging with a white twist nozzle cap.
- The ingredients list, direction for use are all mentioned on the cardboard box itself.
- You need to squeeze the gel from the tube.
Direction For Use
- Apply around the eye and massage gently with finger tip.
- Use every morning and in the night. Twice a day.
Fragrance and Texture
- The eye cream is fragrance free which is good for sensitive noses.
- It has a gel texture which is very lightweight.
Aroma magic eye gel comes is a clear gel form. It’s been a month now I am using this gel.
When I apply this gel to my under eye, it gives me a cooling sensation.
But that cooling sensation is just for some minutes. I apply this gel every morning and night.
I also use this eye gel before I conceal my eye area. This eye cream does not make my makeup sticky or greasy.
Aroma magic gel gets absorbed very easily into my skin.
It hydrates my skin, nourishes my eye area. Also, It brightens up the eye area. But this eye gel does not work on fine lines or wrinkles.
Pros Of Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel
- Budget Friendly.
- Gets absorbed easily.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Free from parabens and Phthalates.
- Hydrates the eye area.
- Gives a cooling sensation.
- Hygienic packaging.
- Works on dark circles.
- All natural ingredients.
Cons Of Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel
- Does not work on fine lines and wrinkles.
If you are in your early 20s and want to start using eye cream then you should definitely give this gel a try.
It is quite affordable and works on dark circles and brightens up eye area.
You can also use this before concealing your eyes.
But it will not work on extremely dark circles or fine lines and wrinkles.