Hi, my beauties. Today I’m going to review biotique bio cucumber pore tightening toner with Himalayan waters. I bought this especially for my oily skin and some large pores. Although I don’t have really large pores somewhere on my face I do have. Now let’s see how effective is this toner on my skin. Read to know more about my experience.
INR 175 for 120 ml.
- Biotique bio cucumber toner contains cucumber coriander, bearberry and peppermint extracts.
- Similarly, cucumber is one of the cooling and purifying plant in nature. As you know cucumbers reduce skin puffiness and tiredness.
- In the same way, it is formulated to maintain the pH level.
- Organically pure and preservative free. Dermatologist tested.
The biotique bio cucumber pore tightening toner comes in a cylindrical shaped plastic bottle with a green colour screw cap. There is a hole at the opening to dispense the product.
The toner bottle is packed in a cardboard box. All the details are mentioned on that cardboard box itself. Overall, the packaging is sturdy and leak proof.
Fragrance & Color
The biotique toner is light green in color and has liquid consistency.
Also, it has an cucumber smell and when exposed to air it just evaporates.
The fragrance is mild fresh and has an ayurvedic touch to that smell.
I use this toner every morning and in the night. It gives an immediate cooling sensation after applying. As I have oily skin I don’t get any stretchy feel.
It takes almost 2-3 minutes to dry out completely. Afterwards, I use a simple moisturizer and then I’m ready to go.
But as the brand claims that it works on large pores, I don’t find much difference in my large pores. But it controls oil from my face and soothes my skin.
Overall, I think it is not only good soothing toner but also pocket friendly for oily to acne prone skin.
Cons Of Biotique Bio Cucumber Toner
- Good for oily to acne prone skin.
- Does not cause a breakout
- Moisturizes the skin
- Does not dry out the skin
Pros Of Biotique Bio Cucumber Toner
- Does not work on large pores
- Incomplete ingredient list
To sum it up, I think it is a good overall product for oily skin beauties to add their daily skin care regime. I’m probably going to repurchase it until I find an any better choice.