Hello pretty ladies,
I am back with a review on mascara. I have been using this mascara for 4 months now and I usually love
Colorbar lash illusion duo mascara has two kinds of lash in one tube. Lash lengthening conditions and primes your lashes, while lash volumizing gives you thicker, darker, more dramatic lashes.
- Providing both length and volume without flaking or bleeding.
- Crease-proof, water-resistant mascara duo.
- Made with smudge proof and waterproof formula.
- Suitable for those with sensitive eyes and contact lenses.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- Free from paraben, mineral oil and formaldehydes.
- Colorbar is a cruelty-free brand.
I don’t have thick or long lashes so I use mascara. This mascara has duo lash illusion so I decided to buy it. A volumising one and lengthening one-one at each end of the tube. To me, the wands seem identical and even the final effect is pretty much the same.
The wands don’t pick too much product so there isn’t any clumping. The formula of mascara is much on drier side. Due to its drier side, I need to apply a double coat of this mascara. I usually prefer liquid mascara even though it takes time to dry but they coat the mascaras evenly.
There is hardly any difference between the two effects, they add length and volume to lashes. I apply 2 coats and are my lashes get a perfect dramatic look within seconds. The one thing I really liked about this
Pros Of Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo
- Does not smudge.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove off.
- Does not irritate my eyes after applying.
- Lasts for 4-5 hours.
- Doesn’t take a long time to dry.
- Deep black
- Adds volume, curl and lengthens lashes.
Cons Of Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo
- It is not waterproof.
- No ingredients list is mentioned on the bottle.
- Both the effects are pretty much same.
Overall, its good mascara though the two different shade are hardly different from each other. It adds length volume and curl to the lashes. I think its really good mascara on a well price.