Currently, I am obsessed with sheet masks. I just keep on trying different sheet masks. Today I am going to review dear packer anti-blemish and pore care lab collection mask. This mask promises to control oiliness, sebum secretion and take care of your pores.
For 20 gm ( 1 sheet mask ).
- Dear packer anti-blemish is perfect for oily, combination and open pores skin. This special sheet mask controls excessive sebum and helps remove all the impurities and dirt from the skin.
- Likewise, its tea tree extracts kill harmful bacteria on the skin and calm your skin.
- Also gives you clearer, smoother and blemish free skin.
- It is a special concentrated solution for your skin. And 100% cotton sheet masks.
- Similarly, regular use of sheet masks improves your skin texture.
How To Use
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Then spread the mask all over your face properly.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove it off.
- Dab the leftover serum on your face or on your body.
- The dear packer anti-blemish and pore care lab collection mask comes in a metallic lined pack which is bright green in color.
- The packaging has a permanent seal on four sides so once you cut the packaging you need to use the mask in one go.
- The packaging is quite attractive due to its cute graphical figures on the front side.
Overall, the packaging is travel-friendly and quite impressive.
Color & Texture
The pack consists of one cotton sheet mask and some clear liquid serum. The sheet is fully drenched with serum.
The mask smells a bit of tea tree and slightly has a bitter smell. But not harsh or irritating one, just calm soothing one.
Firstly, my major skin concern is my oiliness and some large pores. And at the same time this mask promises to control oil and treat pores. I don’t have that very large pores on my face but my nose has some large pores.
This mask does not irritated my face or eyes at all. After removing the mask I felt little bit better on my skin. My pores felt slightly smaller and it gave my just moisturized face.
There were no extraordinary effects about this mask, just my pores felt slightly smaller. An unfortunately, the results were temporary.
Overall, if I judge there were no magical effects of this dear packer anti-blemish and pore care. If you want that effect you need to use it on a regular basis.
Pros of dear packer anti blemish and pore care
- Pores looked slightly smaller.
- Attractive packaging.
- Brightens up the face.
- Moisturizes the face.
Cons of dear packer anti blemish and pore care
- Temporary effects.
- No extraordinary effects.
If you are looking for a mask to treat your pores and brightens up your face, then go for it.