Continuing to the sheet masks, here is another review from the dear packer. It’s dear packer green tea+jasmine flower home remedy mask review.
As green tea is loaded with antioxidants and many skin beneficial properties. And Jasmine has soothing properties. Now let’s see how this combination worked for my skin.
For 20 gm ( 1 sheet mask ).
- Dear packer green tea+jasmine mask contains green tea extracts that help in skin brightening and jasmine extracts control sebum.
- This sheet mask gives a soft glowing skin.
- It is a special concentrated solution for your skin. And 100% cotton sheet masks.
- It is free from paraben, mineral oil, talc, triclosan, triethanolamine.
How To Use
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Then spread the mask all over your face properly.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove it off.
- If the serum is left on your face, then just dab your face and let your skin absorbs the serum.
- The dear packer green tea+jasmine sheet mask comes in a green matte color packaging.
- Whereas, inside the pack, there is a sheet mask loaded with serum.
- The strong steal edges of the pack secure the serum from getting leaked.
- It is a one-time use pack, and overall the packaging is attractive.
- The front side of the packaging shows some cute graphical imprints of green tea and jasmine flower.
- Overall, the packaging is eye-catching and you can store anywhere in your travelling vanity.
Though the mask contains green tea and jasmine as their key ingredients, it just smell like jasmine.
As tea smell is not that appealing and it does not smell like tea. Coming to the fragrance, it is not long lasting. It just stays for 30 minutes once you remove the mask.
Color & Texture
Inside the packaging there is white colored sheet mask fully drenched in serum. The serum is completely transparent and light weight. But it is moisturizing too.
I first cleansed my face and use a toner. As I was back from the tempting sun I really needed something hydrating and soothing for my skin.
So I decided to try on this sheet masks. This mask gives a nice cooling sensation as the serum gets absorbed easily without leaving any greasiness behind.
The best part about these sheet masks are they do not get dry even under the fan. After removing the sheet mask, a lot of essence was sitting on my face.
And surprisingly that essence got absorbed just my dabbing. Usually serum takes time to get absorbed, but not this one.
Once the serum gets absorbed I use a moisturizer and I am done. The combination of green tea and jasmine delivered amazing results for my skin. It doesn’t irritated my skin or my pimples.
Just a happy, hydrated,brightened and moisturized skin. I wish the results could stay for long.
Pros Of Dear Packer Green Tea+Jasmine
- Easy to use and carry.
- Subtle fragrance of jasmine.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Soothes the skin.
- Makes skin smoother.
- Instant results.
- Brightens up the skin.
- Adds a subtle glow.
Cons Of Dear Packer Lavender+Argan Oil
- Results are temporary.
I would definitely recommend this pack to all skin types. If you are searching for brightening and hydrating mask then check out this. It brightens up your skin and also moisturizes your skin. But it gives instant results which will last for one day.