Today I am going to review dear packer home fenugreek+cucumber home remedy mask. Fenugreek and cucumber are two kitchen ingredients that many of us use on hairs and skin. As summers are going on, I thought to try out this cucumber variant sheet mask for some nice results.
As we all know fenugreek is great ingredients for oily skin and whereas cucumber has soothing properties. Let’s begin with our review.
For 20 gm ( 1 sheet mask )
- Dear packer fenugreek+cucumber gives a smooth, supple and rejuvenated skin.
- It provides ultimate moisture and nourishment to the skin.
- As fenugreek is rich in vitamin C and leads to skin brightening. While cucumber extracts soothe the skin.
- They are 100% pure cotton made sheet masks.
- Also, it is a specially concentrated solution for your face.
- It is free from paraben, mineral oil, talc, triclosan, triethanolamine.
The dear packer fenugreek+cucumber comes in a matte plastic pack that has given a fan shape.
Inside the pack there is sheet mask loaded with serum.
The strong steal edges of the pack secure the serum from getting leaked. It is a one-time use pack, and overall the packaging is attractive.
Also it has cute graphics of prints of cucumber and fenugreek.
Color And Texture
The mask is made with white sheet, soaked in the serum or essence. It is thin and silky if compared to other mask. The dear packer fenugreek+cucumber mask does not have that refreshing smell.
But it will not irritate your noses. It has a mild smell of cucumbers.
The consistency of the serum is almost watery and does not feel heavy on the skin. The smell stays for a very small period of time and fades away.
How To Use
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Then spread the mask all over your face properly.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove it off.
- If the serum is left on your face, then just dab your face and let your skin absorbs the serum.
This is was my first experience from dear packer sheet masks. I love using sheet masks all the time as they give a perfect glow and hydration for my face.
This mask is easy to use, just you have to tear the packet and apply it all over the face. And then I just relax for 15 minutes and remove the mask.
Then after removing I dab the remaining serum in to my skin. And I just tear the whole packet and use the leftover serum all over my hands and legs.
I don’t like to through that leftover serum. The moisturizing property is less of this mask as compared to the other variants.
This is a cooling mask, perfect for summers or if you are on vacation. I refrigerate the mask for 15 minutes prior to use.
After completing all process, my skin felt fresh, smoother and a velvety soft touch.
The effect stayed the same till the next day.
This pack did not cause any breakout, redness or does not irritate the skin. It’s just perfect for my oily skin.
Pros Of Dear Packer Fenugreek+Cucumber Mask
- Hydrates the skin.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Adds a subtle glow.
- Attractive packaging.
- Soothes the tired skin.
- Instant results.
- Easy to use and carry everywhere.
Cons Of Dear Packer Fenugreek+Cucumber
- Not a refreshing smell.
- Does not gives instant results on redness or pimples.
This mask is perfect in summers or if you love cucumber variant then go for it. It hydrates and adds a glow to your face. I would recommend this for all skin types.