I have been trying a lot of sheet masks from dear packer for some time now. Today I am going to review their dear packer lab collection anti-pollution and clearing mask. I have tried all most all masks from their home remedy range.
This mask is specially designed for anti-pollution and clearing. These days our skin has become more susceptible to environmental pollution and this uncanny situation is taking a toll on skin’s overall health. Let’s check how this mask worked.
For 20 gm ( 1 sheet mask ).
- Dear packer lab collection mask is specially formulated for the skin that is exposed to dirt and grime.
- It clears the skin gently and minimizes the effects of pollution on your skin.
- This mask helps to purify and neutralize the effect of pollution on your skin.
- Also, it is enriched with lotus flower extracts that soothes skin.
- This sheet mask brightens up your face, purifies it and makes it soft and smooth.
- It is a special concentrated solution for your skin. And 100% cotton sheet masks.
How To Use
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Then spread the mask all over your face properly.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove it off.
- If the serum is left on your face, then just dab your face and let your skin absorbs the serum.
- The mask comes in red matte packaging.
- This mask is from lab collection hence it packaging is different as compared to home remedy masks.
- The front side of the mask mentions all the claims in pictorial form. Whereas, backside mentions all the important information.
- Overall, the packaging is travel-friendly and attractive.
The dear packer lab collection anti-pollution mask has a very mild calming smell. It has the similar smell to that of their green tea mask.
Color & Texture
Inside the packaging, there is a white colored sheet mask fully drenched in serum. The serum is completely transparent and lightweight. There is no difference in the serum consistency in home remedy one and this lab collection one.
This mask really does what it claims.
This mask gives a nice cooling sensation as the serum gets absorbed easily without leaving any greasiness behind.
The mask was very relaxing and quite moisturizing. My skin looked plump and hydrated. It relieves all the stress as I could say it is stress buster mask.
I had some redness on my face, and this mask helped me to treat that redness. Not much I can observe minimal effect on my redness.
I do not have aged skin, so I can’t comment on that. But the too it works really good for my skin. The results are pretty much the same as home remedy one. Just the fragrance could differ.
Overall it is a good moisturizing mask.
Pros Of Dear Packer Lab Collection
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Soothes the skin.
- Makes skin smoother.
- Instant results.
- Brightens up the skin.
- Adds a subtle glow.
- Stress buster mask.
Cons Of Dear Packer Lab Collection
- Temporary effect.
If you are looking for any stress buster sheet masks then go for it. It brightens, moisturizes and add a nice glow to the face.