Today I am going to review dear packer sandalwood+rose water home remedy mask. Sandalwood and rose water are the most used ingredients by me. Because I have oily skin, and oily skin just can’t live without sandalwood. Let’s begin with our review.
For 20 gm ( 1 sheet mask ).
- Dear packer sandalwood+rose water contains sandalwood tree extract which has anti-septic properties. This prevents skin from getting infected and forming acne.
- Vitamin C from rose water extracts smoothens the skin texture and increases skin vitality.
- This mask keeps your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- Also, it lightens and brightens up your skin.
- It is a special concentrated solution for your skin. And 100% cotton sheet masks.
- It is free from paraben, mineral oil, talc, triclosan, triethanolamine.
How To Use
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Then spread the mask all over your face properly.
- Relax for 15 minutes and then remove it off.
- If the serum is left on your face, then just dab your face and let your skin absorbs the serum.
- This mask comes in a deep green color plastic matte packaging.
- Whereas, inside the pack, there is a sheet mask loaded with serum.
- The strong steal edges of the pack secure the serum from getting leaked. It is a one-time use pack, and overall the packaging is attractive.
- The front side of the packaging shows some cute graphical imprints of roses and flowers.
- Overall, the packaging is sturdy and you can carry it anywhere.
Texture & Fragrance
The dear packer mask is fully loaded in a serum or essence. The mask is very thin and silky if compared to other masks. The dear packer sandalwood+rose water mask does not have that refreshing smell.
I wished it could have a nice refreshing smell of roses, but unfortunately, it doesn’t. It has some kind of artificial smell. But it will not irritate your noses.
The consistency of the serum is almost watery and does not feel heavy on the skin. The smell is not at all long lasting and fades away easily.
As I mentioned before sandalwood and rose water are must for oily skin. I always stock up my sandalwood powder.
This mask promises to restock the skin’s moisture and it does pretty well. The dear packer sandalwood and+rose water mask hydrates the skin and moisturizes the skin.
It makes my skin soft supple and glowing. The mask does not have that refreshing smell to refresh your senses, but yes it gives a cooling sensation.
The serum is very lightweight and I like to keep this mask for long time to get more benefits and cooling sensation.
Pros Of Dear Packer Sandalwood+Rose Water
- Hydrates the skin.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Adds a subtle glow.
- Attractive packaging.
- Soothes the tired skin.
- Instant results.
- Easy to use and carry.
Cons Of Dear Packer Sandalwood+Rose Water
- Result does not lasts for long.
I would definitely recommend this pack to all skin types. If you are on the go and don’t have enough time to prep your skin, then this is it. It gives instant results which will lasts for one day.