I am back with another forest essential hair product review. Today I am going to review forest essential amla, honey and mulethi hair conditioner. Let’s quickly jump into the review.
INR 350 for 50 ml.
INR 1295 for 200 ml.
- Forest essential hair conditioner is enriched with rich raw organic honey, bhringraj, amla, henna and virgin coconut oil.
- It is rich in vitamin C, amla fruit extract conditions your hair making it healthy and smoothy.
- Mulethi extracts detangle the hairs.
- Also, it gives natural shine, fragrance and bounce to your hairs.
- It strengthens hair roots and controls hair fall.
How To Use
- Rinse freshly washed hairs.
- Apply conditioner along the length of the hair and leave it for two to three minutes.
- Rinse well till water runs clear.
The hair conditioner comes their sturdy plastic square bottle. It has a nozzle opening and a golden color cap. The bottle is convenient to use and travel-friendly.
Sometimes due to its thicker consistency it is little difficult to pour the product into my hands.
I need to press a lot to get the right amount.
Fragrance And Consistency
The forest essential hair conditioner has a creamy milky white color consistency. It is easy to apply to the hair ends.
The consistency is thicker as like a moisturizer.
I have dry and frizzy hairs and I always need a conditioner for my hairs. I use this forest essential hair conditioner along with their shampoo.
Sometimes I apply conditioner before my shower and rinse it with forest essential shampoo and then again follow up the conditioner.
Whenever my hair ends feels dry I use this forest essential hair conditioner before my shower and keep it for about 30 minutes.
My hair feels soft and smooth after using this conditioner. It has very light weight texture so I can apply easily and rinse it off easily from my hairs.
It hydrates my hairs and cut down all the frizz. The smell remains for a longer time in my hairs, which is amazing.
Pros Of Forest Essential Hair Conditioner
- Refreshing smell.
- Treats dry hair.
- Treats frizzy hairs.
- Smells like vanilla.
- No chemicals.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Hair feels soft and smooth.
Cons Of Forest Essential Hair Conditioner
- It is difficult to pour into my hands due to its creamy consistency.
I would recommend this forest essential hair conditioner to all my dry and frizzy hair beauties. As it will not work on oily hairs as good as it works on dry and frizzy hairs.