Firstly, let me tell you that I love using a sheet mask. My skin feels just so good after using sheet masks, though they give a temporary effect I loved them. Therefore, today I’m going to review Garnier skin naturals hydra bomb serum mask. This is specially designed to provide intense nourishment and moisture to the skin. Let’s see how it works.
INR 99 for 1 sheet mask.
- Garnier Hydra bomb mask is a super-hydrating revitalizing mask for dehydrated skin.
- It intensely rehydrates the skin, reduces the look of fine lines and gives a radiant look.
- It is enriched with pomegranate, plant serum and hyaluronic acid. Also, it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- The brand claims that 1 mask= 1 week of serum.
How to use
- Unfold the Garnier hydra bomb mask and apply the white tissue side to a clean face.
- Remove the protective blue film.
- Adjust the mask to the contours of the face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the mask and massage the serum into the skin.
- The Garnier hydra bomb mask comes in a relatively big packaging.
- The mask inside has 2 layers one is white and the other is blue. They are attached to each other.
- Other instructions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Overall, the packaging is travel-friendly and quite impressive.
Garnier Hydra bomb serum does not have that refreshing smell, but neither a bad smell. Just an ok smell which is not too good nor bad.
Color & Texture
Upon opening, you will see a luxurious soaked mask in serum. The mask is made with tissue cloth. The tissue cloth is again layered up with a blue cloth.
The serum is super silky in texture and feels very rich.
Firstly, I always refrigerate the mask before using it. Overall, the mask is same as the other sheet masks but the only difference is you need to peel the blue layer and apply white sheet mask.
The mask feels quite cool and gives a cooling effect to the skin. I used it on a warm day and felt very relaxing.
The mask is enough large to cover all my face. The mask sticks very well, and one can walk around with this mask. I kept this mask for about 30 minutes more than they recommended, because I found it very nourishing for my skin.
When I removed the mask, a lot more serum was still remaining on my skin.
After removing the mask I found the serum very sticky on my face. But later on, all the serum was absorbed by my skin. I would recommend using this mask at the night for best results. Because the sticky serum takes time to show its magic and it would work perfectly in the night.
Overall, its a good hydrating mask which hydrates my skin instantly. And as compared to other sheet masks serums, this one has a lot of serum to use at one go.
Pros of Garnier hydra bomb mask
- Comes with a protective film.
- Hydrates skin.
- Firm mask.
- Feels nice & cool on the skin.
- Sturdy packaging.
- A lot of serum.
Cons of Garnier hydra bomb mask
- Feels a little bit sticky after use.
- Temporary effect.
This mask is perfect for hydrating. It suits all skin types so you can try it out. Just use it in the night for better results.