During pregnancy, there are a lot of things which gets changed. As your diet improves and gets healthier. Also, good supplements, like iron, calcium and protein are included. Due to this, there is radiance on the face and hair becomes stronger and healthier. But, very opposite is the post delivery time, near around third-month mom faces a great deal of hair fall. Therefore, here are some hair care tips for new mothers.
As you lose all your calcium and proteins from the body, hair fall issues starts there. At this certain point a special care should be taken of your hairs. Otherwise, this could cause a serious damage to the hairs.
Hair care for mothers
- Switch to all natural hair products. Do not use any chemical based product as they could more harm your hairs. Search for natural shampoos and conditioners, which are free from sulphates and parabens.
- Go for a hair cut, you can just cut some of your dry ends or split ends.
- Do proper oiling and massaging to the hairs before washing. This will not only strengthen your roots but also ensures that the scalp is not dry.
- Search for extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
- Last but not the least stay hydrated, don’t skip your veggies and fruits. What you eat reflects on your skin and hair. And remember a good diet keeps your hair healthy.
- Don’t tie your hair very tightly. Because the roots are already weak, tight bands can cause hair fall.
- Avoid combing after hair wash.
- Do not use any heat on your hair. Let your hairs dry naturally and flaunt by their own.
Some homemade hair masks for healthy hairs
Hair care for mothers is not over. You need to take extra care of your hairs on those days. Here are some hair masks that will help to achieve healthy hairs.
- Rice water for hairs: Soak rice overnight. Sieve the rice and take water. Apply this water using a spray bottle and leave it for 45 minutes and then wash it off.
- Fenugreek seeds water can be used in the same manner as rice water.
- Papaya can also work wonders for your hairs. All you need is mash some papaya add some argan oil or curd and leave it for some minutes and then wash it.
- Eggs are one of the natural and best home remedies for hairs. But remember to wash the egg pack within 30 minutes with cold water.
- Curd is one of the versatile products. Also, curd can treat dandruff problems and applied with egg, aloe vera and vitamin E capsule.
- Coconut oil, olive oil, aloe vera gel, honey and ginger paste: this pack works wonders on the hairs and enhances new hair growth.
- Banana with honey or banana with curd and olive oil can also be a great option.
- Even Milk could be applied with a spray bottle. And wash it off after 30 minutes.
Therefore, these were some hair care for mothers. Try these home remedies and get your hair back. And remember one thing natural remedies have long lasting effect, hence go for the natural one.