Today I am going to talk about Himalaya fresh start oil clear lemon facewash. Let’s jump into the review.
INR 75 for 50ml.
INR 140 for 100ml.
- Himalaya lemon face wash is loaded with peppiness of lemon. It will kick start your day with confidence with an oil clear face.
- The Himalaya lemon face wash is specially formulated with lemon extracts and natural beads.
- It removes excess oil and impurities and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Direction For Use
- Apply Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear lemon Facewash on a moist face with an appropriate quantity and gently massage it in a circular direction.
- Then wash it off and pat dry your face.
Himalaya Fresh Start Oil Clear lemon Face wash has attractive packaging.
This lemon oil clear face wash comes in a yellow colour packaging with a lemon fruit print over it.
It comes with a green colour flip cap on it. Half of the tube is clear so we can notice the quantity of the facewash.
It is available also in small size but I preferred the big one. It is travel-friendly facewash doesn’t leak anything out of it. This big size bottle facewash lasts for a month no doubt or more than that.
Texture & Fragrance
Himalaya Lemon Face wash is transparent in colour, it has microbeads.
Some white coloured microbeads and some dark coloured microbeads. It has a fresh lemon fragrance.
I think everyone will like the fragrance. The entire range has an amazing smell.
I always love to try different face washes everytime.
This lemon face wash is best among all the face wash. All the face washes are meant for oily to combination skin type from Himalaya fresh start range.
Being an oil clear face wash it cleanses my skin deeply and removes excess oil from the face. It also cleanses dirt and impurities from my skin and gives a soft smooth skin.
Hence, this is a perfect everyday cleanser. It does not irritates my skin nor I have broken out after using this face wash.
It provides a good amount of hydration to my skin and my skin never felt stretched out or dry.
Though it is perfect for oily skin, dry skin people and try this face wash in summers.
Also, this face wash brightens up your skin every time you wash. It also removes minimal makeup but cannot remove heavy makeup effectively.
Overall, its nice and affordable face wash for daily use.
Pros Of Himalaya Lemon Face Wash
- Fruity fragrance.
- Various variants are available.
- Soothing and refreshing.
- Less amount is required.
- Sizes are available.
- Cleanses skin.
- Removes dirt and impurities.
- Does not make my skin stretched out or dry.
- Never broke me out.
- Good for daily use.
Cons Of Himalaya Lemon Face Wash
- The face wash don’t do anything to control oil secretion from face.
If you are looking for oil clear face wash then this Himalaya fresh start range is good for you. It is good for oily skin.
It cleanses your skin and a nice option for daily use with affordable price tag.