Did you know the simple rice water can do wonders for your hairs? Rice water can be used to strengthen your hair. The inositol ingredient found in rice water is able to penetrate damaged hair and repair it from inside out. Also, it protects your hair from further damage. So let’s see how to use rice water for long and thick hair.
How to make rice water
In order to make it your will need, 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of water. Isn’t it so simple?
- Rinse and strain your rice to remove all the dirt and impurities that you don’t want to apply it to your hairs.
- Mix the strained rice in a bowl full of water. Cover it and let the rice sit for 12-24 hours.
- This allows it to ferment and all of the yummy vitamins and minerals come out.
- Refrigerate the water until you’re ready to use it.
How to use it
- You won’t need to change your washing schedule to use rice water for your hairs.
- Simply use it after shampooing and conditioning, whether that’s once a day or week.
- While applying to the hairs, really focus on your scalp.
- Let it sit for 2 to 5 minutes and then rinse it off.
According to a study published in the Journal Of Cosmetic Chemists, when you apply this miracle water to your hairs, it can reduce friction between your hair strands. It not only reduces friction but also improves elasticity.
Altogether it means combing and detangling will be so much easier.
Another amazing ingredient rice contains is inositol, a carbohydrate which repairs damaged hairs. The inositol stays in the hairs even after washing the hairs, and it protects your hair from further damage. What can beat this natural remedy? Is their any better saviour for hairs?
Rice is a miracle tonic for your hairs, offering protection, improving its manageability and making it look pretty. Besides this it also contains amino acids that strengthen the hair roots and adds volume to the hairs.