Nowadays it is hard to find someone who is happy with her hairs. Because each and everyone suffers from hair problem. The most common problem is hair fall and today I have hair oil for that. Yes, today I am going to review indulekha bringha hair oil. This indulekha oil is specially curated for hair fall problems. Let’s jump into the review.
- Indulekha oil is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine for hair fall.
- It is clinically tested that using it or 3 times in a week treats hair loss and grows new hair.
- Indulekha bringha oil contains all natural ingredients like Amla, Bringhraj, Virgin coconut oil, Svetakutuja.
- The indulekha oil has anti-microbial, anti-dandruff and is rich in vitamin C and other nutrients.
- Indulekha oil is quite popular for its selfie bottle packaging.
- The bottle has an attached comb which disperses the product directly onto the scalp.
- In fact, the oil would easily apply nourishment to the scalp.
- But sometimes the oil may leak outside the bottle.
How To Use
- Apply 3 times a week for four months.
- Massage gently using your fingertips.
- Leave the oil for 3-4 hrs.
- And then wash it off with your shampoo.
Fragrance And Consistency
The indulekha bringha oil has a very strong fragrance. If you the one with sensitive noses then this smell could create problem.
Unless and until you wash your hairs the smell is going to linger. The oil has some little green herbs present, you can observe it in the image.
The indulekha oil is dark brown in color and has a thicker consistency. It is heavy and sticky on hairs so don’t think of heading out with this. Its better to use this oil overnight.
I bought this oil when I had a very little hair fall. The natural ingredients attracted me and also its results.
I personally think that this oil would work better if you keep it overnight. As I have dry and frizzy hairs I use a overnight oil therapy for my hairs.
Firstly, I applied this hair oil to my roots, massaged it and kept it overnight. Due to its sticky consistency I thought it could be mess removing it off.
But in actual it is very easy to take off the oil from the hairs. Sometimes the smell bothered me but not now.
The indulekha oil really showed me results after using continously using it for 3 months.
On the starting of my hairs and somewhere in the corner I have very less and fine hairs. I didn’t expect to get hairs to that area. As I am seeing that fine hairs from very long time. But surprisingly I am having a full growth to that area after using this oil.
I think each and every one who has some hair fall issues should once try this oil.
I am not that happy with indulekha bringha hairfall shampoo as it contains some chemicals. And as compared to shampoo oil works better and faster.
Pros Of Indulekha Oil
- Enriched with natural herbs.
- Does what it claims.
- The comb attacher makes easy to apply oil.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Helps with dandruff.
- Controls hair fall.
Cons Of Indulekha Oil
- Strong fragrance.
- Sometimes selfie bottle leaks.
I would recommend this indulekha bringha oil to each and everyone who has some hair problem. Just make sure you use a chemical free shampoo. And try to keep it overnight.