Today I am going to review Khadi herbals almond and saffron moisturizer for dry skin. This khadi moisturizer is specially curated for dry skin people, hence let’s see if it works or not.
INR 250 for 210ml.
- Khadi almond and saffron moisturizer improve skin tone.
- It brightens up the skin and combats dry skin.
- Khadi herbal moisturizer is enriched with the natural goodness of aloe vera and wheat germ oil.
- It is non-greasy and fast absorbing herbal lotion.
- Also, it nourishes, hydrates and brightens your skin leaving evenly texture.
- And also, it reduces sunburn and rejuvenates the skin.
- Paraben, silicon, phthalates free.
- It comes in a regular plastic bottle, with a black flip cap over it.
- All the details are mentioned on the bottle like ingredients, use etc.
- The bottle is secure and travel-friendly.
Directions For Use
Take an adequate amount of moisturizer on to your palms an apply all over the body.
Fragrance And Texture
- Khadi saffron moisturizer has a nice cucumber and aloe vera smell. The smell is very refreshing and it will not irritate sensitive noses out there.
- This moisturizer has a runny consistency and it is off white in colour.
- It is easy to apply all over your body due to its runny consistency.
The very first thing I loved about this moisturizer is, it is free from chemicals. It is based on all the natural ingredients which are nourishing for the skin.
Khadi almond and saffron moisturizer get absorbed into my skin very easily. It does not give any oily or greasy
It also has a refreshing smell of aloe vera, cucumber, which are perfect in summers.
I love this moisturizer to use after my shaving or waxing as I have very dry skin all over my body.
This moisturizer treats dry skin or dry patches and works best. It is also enriched with shea butter, kokum butter etc.
I use it only on my body because I have oily skin on my face and it makes my oily face greasy.
Pros Of Khadi Almond And Saffron Moisturizer
- Affordable price.
- Paraben, phthalates, silicone free.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Gets absorbed easily.
- Treats dry skin.
- Enriched with natural ingredients.
- Makes my skin soft.
Cons Of Khadi Almond And Saffron Moisturizer
- It will not work on pimples, it is just a normal moisturizer.
- It is not as good as a face moisturizer for oily skin.
Recommendation Of Khadi Moisturizer
I would definitely recommend this moisturizer for dry skin people. Dry skin people can use it on their body and also as a face moisturizer.
And oily skin people don’t go for it. It will make your face look greasy.