Khadi is one of my favourite herbal brand. Because mostly all of its product are herbal and natural, and free from chemicals. Therefore, today I am going to reveiw khadi green tea and aloe vera herbal hair conditioner.
I have curly frizzy hairs and before I was using dove conditioners. And then I decided to switch to some chemical free conditioners for my hairs.
I was very much excited to try this
Khadi green tea conditioner helps to bring back the hair to its natural healthy self.
- It protects hair from harmful UV rays.
- Provides extra nourishment to the hairs.
- No animal testing.
- It also prevents hair loss.
- It leaves your hair soft and shiny.
- Free from SLS and Paraben.
Purified water, Green tea extract, Wheat germ oil, Aloe vera extract, Jojoba oil, Mulethi, Ajwain, Almond oil, Apple ext, Madhu, Nimbu.
- It comes in a plastic transparent bottle.
- It has regular khadi packaging nothing extraordinary.
- A black flip cap and all the details are mentioned at the back.
How To Use
After shampooing, softly apply this khadi green tea conditioner to your ends. And rinse it off.
Fragrance And Texture
The khadi conditioner has a soft smell of cucumbers, aloe vera and green tea. The smell disappears after some time after applying.
It has a body lotion type consistency, neither too runny nor too thick.
My hairs can’t stay without a conditioner. So in every hair wash I use conditioner for my hairs. I have curly frizzy hairs. Hence I decided to jump on herbal conditioners for my hair.
The green tea extract attracted me to this product. Firstly I oil my hair and leave it overnight and the next day I shampoo my hairs.
Curently I am using khadi aloe vera shampoo for my hairs. And I leave this conditioner in my hairs for about 3 to 4 minutes and then wash it off.
It does a pretty good job on my hairs, make them soft and less frizzy.
My hair doesn’t get limp the very next day. It also adds a little bounce to my hairs. Overall I am satisfied by this khadi green tea conditioner.
Likes About Khadi Green Tea Conditioner
- Free from chemicals.
- Contains all natural ingredients.
- Does not cause any hair fall.
- Makes my hair soft and bouncy.
- The refreshing smell of cucumbers and green tea.
- Easily available.
Dislikes About Khadi Green Tea Conditioner
- Doesn’t add shine to my hairs.
- Does not treat hair loss.
I would recommend this conditioner to each and everyone who is searching a chemical free conditioner. This is worth it for all your hair types. It also manages frizz to some extent.