Hello gorgeous ladies,
How are you doing all? Well today I’m going to review khadi amla and brahmi hair oil. I have almost tried all the hair oils from khadi like their tulsi,
The khadi amla and
- A natural hair oil that strengthens hair and maintains hair health.
- Suitable for premature greying, thinning and damaged hair.
- Keeps hair strong and lustrous.
- Free from paraben and SLS.
- This khadi amla and Brahmi arrive in a regular khadi herbals packaging.
- It is a transparent bottle with a black colour flip-cap over it.
- All the details are mentioned on the packaging itself.
- The packaging is sturdy and enough good to carry around.
- Light Liquid Paraffin( Mineral Oil).
- Sesame oil.
- Brahmi oil.
- Amla ext.
- Base Q.S.
How To Use
- Pour some drops of oil into your scalp.
- Massage the oil into the roots.
- And wash it off with a shampoo.
Fragrance And Texture
- Khadi amla hair oil has a very strong smell. Sensitive noses are not going to like it much.
- The oil is dark green in colour.
- The consistency is neither too runny nor thick but spreads easily everywhere into the scalp.
Also Read: Khadi Rose And Honey Body Wash Review
Welcoming to the results, I have been using this hair oil for a week now. I did not observe any changes in my hair. The oil is non-sticky and easily sits on your hair and also spreads evenly on the scalp.
It is very easy to massage this oil into the roots.
The oil is not heavy and comes out easily after applying shampoo.
The oil contains mineral oil ( liquid paraffin ) which is not good for the hairs. Hence, khadi oil is not chemically free.
I always prefer virgin and chemically free oils, but this oil has mineral oil. I was very impressed by the other khadi products. But this khadi Amla and Brahmi has disappointed me a lot.
I have tried almost all the hair oils from khadi and all the hair oils contains chemicals. Its just waste of money, though it is affordable but not good for our hairs.
Pros Of Khadi Amla And Brahmi Hair Oil
- Comes off easily.
- Sturdy packaging.
Cons Of Amla And Brahmi Hair Oil
- Contains mineral oil.
- Strong smell.
- Does not work on premature or damaged hairs.
- No results on hair.
- Incomplete ingredient list.
I will not recommend this khadi herbals oil. As this khadi amla and brahmi oil is not effective on hairs. And one thing I like to recommend always use a mineral oil free hair oil. If you are ok with chemicals then you can try.
As mineral oil is not good for hairs.
Would I Repurchase