How many of you love to oil your hair? Not many people love oiling their hair. But I think oiling hair is something which calms down all the stress. Even Relaxes your scalp. So I love oiling my hair.
I am using this khadi herbal tulsi hair growth oil from a couple of days. Hence, let’s see whether it’s worth the hype or not.
INR 155 for 250ml.
- This tulsi hair oil makes hair long and healthy.
- It has best herbs which prevent hair loss.
- Relaxes and nourishes your scalp.
- Controls hair fall and breakage.
- No animal testing.
- This tulsi oil comes in a regular khadi herbals packaging.
- It is a transparent bottle with a black colour flip-cap over it.
- Direction for use, product description and price is mentioned on the bottle.
- The packaging is sturdy and enough good to carry around.
- Light Liquid Paraffin( Mineral Oil).
- Sesame oil.
- Lemon oil.
- Basil oil.
- Neem oil.
- Base Q.S.
How To Use
- Pour some drops of oil into your scalp.
- Massage the oil into the roots.
- And wash it off with a shampoo.
Fragrance And Texture
- Khadi herbals hair oil has a very strong smell. Sensitive noses are not going to like it much.
- The oil is light green in colour.
- The consistency is neither too runny nor thick but spreads easily everywhere into the scalp.
I purchased this khadi tulsi oil because of the main ingredient tulsi. But the fact is the khadi hair oil is not just tulsi. It contains more oils rather than tulsi.
It has a very strong smell. And I can’t bare that smell much. Khadi herbals claim that it prevents hair fall but no, it does not help with the hair fall problems.
After using this oil I am having a little bit of dandruff. My scalp is getting dry after using this oil. I had a lot of expectations from the oil.
The oil contains mineral oil ( liquid paraffin ) which is not good for the hairs. This khadi oil is not chemically free.
I always prefer virgin and chemically free oils, but this oil has mineral oil. I was very impressed by the other khadi products. But this khadi tulsi oil has disappointed me a lot.
I use this oil twice a week in the night. Massage my scalp gently and then I wash it off the next morning. The oil is not heavy and comes out easily after applying shampoo.
Pros Of Khadi Tulsi Hair Oil
- Comes off easily.
- Sturdy packaging.
Cons Of Khadi Tulsi Hair Oil
- Contains mineral oil.
- Strong smell.
- Does not work on hair fall.
- Does not promote hair growth.
- Incomplete ingredient list.
I will not recommend this khadi herbals oil. As this khadi oil is not effective on hairs. And one thing I like to recommend always use a mineral oil free hair oil.
As mineral oil is not good for hairs.