When I decide to buy beauty products the thing which attracts me is herbal. I am always excited to try herbal products. Hence, today I am going to review Khadi natural aloe vera herbal cleanser. Read to know more about this product.
INR 145 for 210 ml.
- Khadi natural herbal aloe vera shampoo helps to fight against dandruff and flaky scalp.
- It also cleanses dead cells and prevents dandruff.
- Repairs damaged hairs.
- No animal testing.
- Nourishes dry scalp.
- It comes in a transparent bottle with a black flip cap over it. Also, it has
innerplastic lid to prevent leakage.
- Ingredients and other details are mentioned on the back side of the bottle. The flip cap shuts tightly and shampoo can be squeezed easily through the bottle.
Fragrance And Consistency
- Khadi aloe vera cleanser has a very strong fragrance. It smells like aloe vera and some natural ingredients. It does not smell like chemicals.
- Khadi aloe vera shampoo has a gel green colour consistency which is perfect for hair wash.
First thing, I am blessed with extremely dry hairs. And I don’t have any dandruff problems. I bought this shampoo because it contains aloe vera and it is herbal.
This shampoo washes away all my dirt and oil from the scalp. Usually I oil my hair and keep it overnight and then wash my hair the next day. This shampoo removes all the oil from my hairs with just little quantity.
I dilute the shampoo with water and then apply it. Khadi hair cleanser is just perfect for my hairs. The smell does not last long on the hairs but it’s ok.
The thing I don’t like about this khadi aloe vera cleanser is it makes my scalp little bit dry. The shampoo is definitely great for the hairs but somehow without conditioner, it turns to be frizzy.
Rather than this it is good, it ads shine to my hair. I am currently using khadi green tea conditioner with this aloe vera shampoo.
Pros Of Khadi Natural Herbal Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser
- Ads shine to my hair.
- Herbal hair cleanser.
- Cleanses scalp well.
- Does not cause any hair fall.
Cons Of Khadi Natural Herbal Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser
- Without conditioner, this shampoo is makes hair frizzy.
- Little bit harsh on my scalp.
If you want to try this shampoo, then use it along with conditioner. And if you have dry scalp or have dandruff problems then try another shampoo.
And if you have normal to oily scalp then you can try khadi aloe vera cleanser.