Today’s review is about herbal bhringraj hair oil. Bhringraj is a herb which promotes hair growth, treats hair loss and has many benefits for hair. So let’s jump into the review.
Khadi bhringraj oil is prepared from bhringraj sandal oil, lemon and other natural herbs.
- The khadi natural hair oil that calms your mind and maintains hair natural health.
- Keeps hair strong and lustrous.
- Prevents hair fall issues.
- Free from paraben and SLS.
- This khadi
bhringrajoil comes in a regular khadi herbals packaging.
- It is a transparent bottle with a black colour flip-cap over it.
- All the details are mentioned on the packaging itself.
- The packaging is sturdy and enough good to carry around.
- Light Liquid Paraffin( Mineral Oil).
- Sesame oil.
- Bhringraj oil.
- Amla ext.
- Base Q.S.
How To Use
- Pour some drops of oil into your scalp.
- Massage the oil into the roots.
- And wash it off with a shampoo.
Fragrance And Texture
- Khadi herbal hair oil has a very strong smell. Sensitive noses are not going to like it much.
- The oil is dark green in colour.
- The consistency is neither too runny nor thick but spreads easily everywhere into the scalp.
Also Read: Khadi Rose And Honey Body Wash Review
The reason I purchased this hair oil is because of its bhringraj ingredient. But it is not pure bhringraj oil it has other ingredients too.
I use this oil twice a week in the night. Massage my scalp gently and then I wash it off the next morning. The oil is not heavy and comes out easily after applying shampoo.
This khadi herbal oil does not treats hair fall problems. It makes my scalp a little dry the next day. I have stopped using this oil for my hairs, because it is not pure oil. It contains chemicals.
The oil contains mineral oil ( liquid paraffin ) which is not good for the hairs. Hence, khadi oil is not chemically free.
I always prefer virgin and chemically free oils, but this oil has mineral oil. I was very impressed by the other khadi products. But this khadi
I have tried almost all the hair oils from khadi and all the hair oils contains chemicals. Its just waste of money, though it is affordable but not good for our hairs.
It is better too have some bhringraj powder and apply it to the roots. Rather than using chemical oil on the hairs.
Pros Of Khadi Bhringraj Hair Oil
- Comes off easily.
- Sturdy packaging.
Cons Of Khadi Bhringraj Hair Oil
- Contains mineral oil.
- Strong smell.
- Does not work on hair fall.
- Does not promote hair growth.
- Incomplete ingredient list.
I will not recommend this khadi herbals oil. As this khadi oil is not effective on hairs. And one thing I like to recommend always use a mineral oil free hair oil. If you are ok with chemicals then you can try.
As mineral oil is not good for hairs.