Today’s post is all for people with grey hair. But unforntunately I don’t have grey hair, so I have tested this on my mom. It’s khadi natural dark brown hair colour. As she has grey hairs I was very eager to test this on her. Now let’s see how this worked.
INR 250 for 150 gm.
- Khadi dark brown colour is a natural dark brown colour. It not only gives your hair a new colour but also makes it soft and shiny.
- It also ensures that your hair gets maximum nutrition.
- Also, it strengthens your hair and suitable for all hair types.
How To Use
- Take the required amount of khadi dark brown colour and mix it with warm water ( 50′ c) and make a thick paste.
- Leave it to cool down a bit, and apply it from root to tip with hand or brush when it is still warm but not hot.
- Also, you can put on a plastic washing cap or leave it as it is.
- Keep the colour for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Then wash it off with warm water.
- Be patient the colour will become intensive in few days after dyeing, due to its natural oxidative process.
The khadi dark brown colour comes in a retro Indian style cylindrical steel box. It has a tight lid which secures the powder. Also, the powder is again wrapped in a plastic bag so there is no chance of leakage.
The khadi natural hair colour looks like a natural henna powder, and it has a light green colour. It has a very silky smooth texture. There are no hard or coarse particles in it.
It smells just like a henna, no chemical smell.
Firstly, my mom was using garnier hair colour which is loaded with chemicals. Then I suggested her to try this natural one. As she did not want all black hairs, I bought this dark brown hair colour.
If you want to ever try this, you can to follow there suggested steps correctly, otherwise, you won’t get the desired results.
When first time she used this hair colour she noticed that her hands are not that coloured and even the hair roots. Because most of the time when she used the chemical one the roots gets coloured and it remained for almost 2 days.
But in this case, there was no colour on hands and even on the roots. It is very easy to apply. You can use your hands and also a brush.
One bottle goes for almost 2 months if you have medium hair length. And the results stay for almost 8-10 days.
But do not use a chemicals based shampoo, use a natural one. One day she applies the hair colour and just washes it with warm water. And the next day she massages her hairs with olive or coconut oil leave it overnight and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
As a result this colour works best on the hairs. It does not cause any hair fall or dandruff or any hair issues.
Pros Of Khadi Dark Brown Colour
- Chemical free product.
- Gives natural colour and shine.
- Smells like henna.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Smooth texture.
- Easy to apply.
Cons Of Khadi Dark Brown Colour
- Does not add shine to the hairs.
I would definitely recommend this to all the women around who has grey hairs. If you have brown hair colour then you can go with this dark brown colour. Just stop using those chemicals on your hairs and try this natural one. It works the same.