Hello my beauties,
Scrubbing is so so important step in our skin care routine. And today I am going to review Khadi natural rose and papaya face scrub. Here is how the product fared:
- Deeply cleanses the skin, removes dirt particles, excess oil from the surface.
- Unclogs the pores, removes dead skin cells.
- Enriches with beneficial oils this khadi face scrub provides moisture to the face.
- Skin looks clean and fresh.
- Khadi face scrub is free from paraben and herbal ingredients are used.
- It comes in a transparent plastic tub with a black wide mouth screw cap.
- To keep the product secured it has aluminium foil covering beneath the cap.
- This packaging is not travel-friendly and is unhygienic.
Fragrance And Texture
The khadi rose and papaya face scrub has a mild smell of rose and papaya. It has very soothing smell which fades away after some time.
It has a
The khadi rose papaya face scrub has a large beads for exfoliation which actually feels like scrubbing. It feels oily for some time due to its thick texture. But after massaging it gives a nice fresh look.
The large beads gets gives a nice scrubbing to the face and removes all the impurities from the skin. It definitely unclog the pores as well.
My skin feels fresher after every use. I use it twice in a week. It gives a soft moisturized skin after scrubbing. I suggest you massage this scrub at least for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
Only a small quantity is required for my whole face. Hence, this little tub would go for longer period. Sometimes I also use it for my hands and legs for exfoliation.
Likes Of Khadi Face Scrub Rose And Papaya
- Exfoliates skin.
- Adds a glow.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Smells good.
- Lasts for long.
- Natural ingredients.
- Does what it claims.
Dislikes Of Khadi Face Scrub Rose And Papaya
- Unhygienic packaging.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Use according to your skin concern. As this is good for dry skin. I would highly recommend dry skin to try this.