Today’s post is all for people with grey hair. But unfortunately I don’t have grey hair, so I have tested this on my mom. It’s khadi natural nut brown hair colour. As she has grey hairs I was very eager to test this on her. Now let’s see how this worked.
INR 250 for 150 gm.
- Khadi nut brown colour is a natural dark brown colour. It not only gives your hair a new colour but also makes it soft and shiny.
- It also ensures that your hair gets maximum nutrition.
- Also, it strengthens your hair and suitable for all hair types.
How To Use
- Take the required amount of khadi nut brown colour and mix it with warm water ( 50′ c) and make a thick paste.
- Leave it to cool down a bit, and apply it from root to tip with hand or brush when it is still warm but not hot.
- Also, you can put on a plastic washing cap or leave it as it is.
- Keep the colour for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Then wash it off with warm water.
- Be patient the colour will become intensive in few days after dyeing, due to its natural oxidative process.
The khadi nut brown colour comes in a retro Indian style cylindrical steel box. It has a tight lid which secures the powder. Also, the powder is again wrapped in a plastic bag so there is no chance of leakage.
The khadi natural hair colour looks like a natural henna powder, and it has a light green colour. It has a very silky smooth texture. There are no hard or coarse particles in it.
It smells just like a henna, no chemical smell.
Firstly, my mom was using garnier hair colour but due to that she was having hair fall problem. So, I was looking for something natural to her hairs. She has brown hairs so I decided to get this one for her.
The khadi nut brown colour is for those who want a red shade for their hairs. Especially this colour won’t fade the grey hairs, it just add a little shine and a reddish shade.
I am not that happy with this hair colour, as it does nothing extraordinary to the grey hairs. Rather than this, you can go with a dark brown colour.
If you want to ever try this, you can follow there suggested steps correctly, otherwise, you won’t get the desired results.
When first time she used this hair colour she noticed that her hands are not that coloured and even the hair roots. Because most of the time when she used the chemical one the roots gets coloured and it remained for almost 2 days.
But in this case, there was no colour on hands and even on the roots. It is very easy to apply. You can use your hands and also a brush.
One bottle goes for almost 2 months if you have medium hair length. And the results stay for almost 8-10 days.
Overall, it just adds a little shine and a reddish shade. If you have 30 to 40 % of grey hairs then go for this one, otherwise won’t. It does not cause any hair fall or dandruff or any hair issues.
Must Read: Khadi natural dark brown hair colour review
Pros Of Khadi Nut Brown Colour
- Chemical free product.
- Adds shine.
- Smells like henna.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Smooth texture.
- Easy to apply
Cons Of Khadi Nut Brown Colour
- Does not work on too much on grey hairs.
If your hair is 30 to 40 % grey hairs then go for this otherwise won’t. If you have a lot of grey hairs then use khadi dark brown hair colour. This hair colour just gives you a reddish shade for your hairs.