We all need skin care routine in our life. And our skin needs nourishment even in day and night. As night time is the repair time of our skin.
We need better nourishing and hydrating creams in night. Today I am going to review L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream.
So let’s see if it is nourishing for my skin or not.
INR 550 for 50ml night cream.
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect night cream contains breakthrough ingredient melanin and tourmaline.
It is important for the skin to prevent skin cancers. Melanin production is good for our skin cells to protect us from sun rays. Melanin is produced to protect us from UV rays.
Tourmaline is energizing stone which is used to make the skin more radiant, youthful, and vitalize the skin.
- The product comes in a semi-transparent purple jar with a dark blue lid on it.
- L’Oreal night cream is packed with glass jar.
- The jar is heavy but no issue about it.
Smell & Consistency
- L’oreal white perfect cream has a nice aromatic mild smell. This smell will not irritate your skin.
- The L’Oreal night cream is light purple in colour.
- It has a gel-like watery consistency.
- The L’Oreal Paris night cream is very soft and lightweight in texture.
I have combination skin type. And I am using this L’Oreal Paris white perfect cream from many days.
This cream is very lightweight and velvety in texture. Even in the morning my T-zone area does not feels any oiliness or stickiness after using this cream.
L’oreal night cream gets absorbed into my skin very easily. It is moisturizing and completely hydrating one.
It does not give me any breakouts. Infact my skin felt soft and supple. Also, it has an appealing smell.
My blemishes have been reduced after using this. But this took almost 2 months.
Even my friends and my mom is using this cream they have dry skin and acne prone.
This L”Oreal night cream is good for their skin. They are not having any breakout. Just soft and smooth skin.
Overall, it is a good moisturizer which would brighten up your skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
Likes Of L’Oreal Paris Night Cream
- Absorbs quickly.
- Lightweight texture.
- Nice smell.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Good moisturizer.
- Doesn’t cause any breakout.
- Little quantity is enough.
- Brightens up the skin.
- Suits all skin types.
Dislikes Of L’Oreal Paris Night Cream
- It will not work on extremely dry skin.
Its affordable and suits all skin types. So, if you are looking for pocket-friendly night cream then go for it.
It works on oily, combination, dry and acne prone skin.