I got this Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser two weeks ago when my skin started becoming more oily. As I have oily skin I wanted to try this face wash. So I decided to buy this travel-friendly bottle. Now, let’s begin with the review.
INR 110 for 50 ml.
INR 399 for 200 ml.
- Neutrogena facial cleanser rejuvenates your skin by cleaning the pores and effectively dissolving dirt, grime, oil and makeup.
- Similarly, it also removes dead skin cells and gives a soft, supple smooth skin.
- The advantage of deep cleansing is naturally glowing and radiant skin that feels fresh.
- Also, it is oil-free and alcohol-free face wash which won’t clog your pores.
Water, sodium c14 16, Olefin Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium c12 15 Sulphonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidoprohyl PG Dimonium chloride phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C red 40, Fragrance.
How To Use
- Firstly, wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
- Then pump cleanser into your hands and work into a lather.
- Massage lather onto the skin with gentle, circular motion avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel.
- The Neutrogena facial cleanser comes in a transparent bottle with a flip cap.
- It has see-through packaging, hence the quantity can be seen.
- The packaging is secure and travel-friendly too.
Colour And Texture
The Neutrogena facial cleanser comes in a light golden yellow colour. It has a gel-like consistency. And it has slight runny gel based consistency which doesn’t lather much.
Neutrogena cleanser doesn’t have any fruity or floral fragrance. It has a synthetic mild smell.
Firstly, I have oily skin and I always end up searching face washes for oily skin. This Neutrogena facial cleanser contains salicylic acid which attracted me.
This face wash doesn’t lather that well on my face. But yes it removes all the dirt and grime from the face. One more good thing about this cleanser is it doesn’t lead to breakouts.
The one thing I don’t like about this is it does not give a fresh or refreshing look after washing my face. In fact, I don’t feel that good after washing my face with this.
It may suits all skin types as it doesn’t end up drying my skin.
Pros Of Neutrogena Facial Cleanser
- Good packaging.
- Mild Cleanser.
- Contains salicylic acid.
- No breakout.
Cons Of Neutrogena Facial Cleanser
- It doesn’t give a fresh look.
I would recommend this for those who are searching for a mild cleanser which will not strips away natural oils. In fact, it is perfect for oily skin. But remember one thing it will not give you a fresh face. Altogether it is a good mild cleanser with an affordable price tag.