Today I am going to share my review on Nykaa serial kisser lip balm. I am going to review their pomogranate variant lip balm.
For those who are not aware of Nykaa, let me tell you. Nykaa is an online beauty store which is amazing. And recently they have launched their lip balms.
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm is enriched with Vitamin E and a generous dose of nourishing jojoba oil and almond oil.
- This lip balm locks in moisture in your lips.
- It is sure that once you get it in your hands, you won’t live it forever.
- It is paraben free,
cruelty free, vegan and also preservative free.
INR 149 for 4.5g
- Jojoba oil- Jojoba oil helps to repair your chapped lips and locks the moisture into your lips.
- Almond oil- Almond oil rejunevate dead cells and prevent chapped lips and moisturizes the lips.
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and natural conditioner for your lips.
Nykaa serial kisser lip balm are available in 8 different variants.
How To Use
- Apply a thin layer directly on your lips.
- Spread the lip balm evenly on dry and chapped lips.
Fragrance & Colour
- It has a nice sweat fragrance of pomogranate.
- And also it is light pink in colour.
Nykaa serial kisser lip balm comes in a attractive packaging. The body of the lip balm is pink in colour which represents the variant.
The expiry date is mentioned on the packaging. It is travel-friendly lip balm.
The nykaa serial kisser lip balm itself comes cardboard packaging. All the ingredients are mentioned on the packaging.
This lip balm overall has a hygienic packaging.
As I have a craze for lip balms. I always keep on trying new variants in lip balms. Hence I purchased these lip balm.
This lip balm does not give any colour to the lips. It has a fruity smell but the smell does not lasts for long.
As soon as I apply this lip balm on my lips the smell just dissappears. But the lip balm is paraben free, preservative free which is a plus point.
It enriched with jojoba, almond and vitamin E which are good for our lips.
Nykaa serial kisser lip balm is very lightweight on my lips. I don’t feel any heaviness after its application
It instantly hydrates and moisturizes my lips.
The thing I don’t like about this lip balm is it does not lock the moisture as it claims.
I need to reapply this lip balm every time.
Pros Of Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm
- Paraben free.
- Contains almond, jojoba and vitamin E.
Cons Of Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm
- Does not lock the moisture.
- I wish it could have SPF.
- Need to reapply every time.
Would I Recommend
Yes, If you love a light lip balm without any colour to your lips, then go for it.