Today I am going to share you a review of plum green tea alcohol free toner. Toner is very essential part of my skincare regime. As I have oily skin I can’t skip toning my skin.
Hence, I bought this plum alcohol-free toner. Basically, all the toners are alcohol based which makes the skin dry. And this toner is green tea toner and alcohol-free product so I can’t say no to this. Let’s begin with our review.
INR 390 for 200ml.
- The plum green tea toner is enriched with green tea and glycolic acid which tighten the enlarged pore controls blemishes and acne.
- 100% Alcohol-free toner.
- Tones, hydrates and clarifies the skin.
- Glycolic acid helps weed out dead skin cells.
- Keeps acne problems at bay.
- Hand-picked non-comedogenic ingredients.
- Perfect for oily and combination skin.
- Does not dry out your face
How To Use
- Splash liberally on face after cleansing your face.
- Do not wipe it out.
- Let it dry.
- The plum green tea toner comes in an opaque bottle with a press-open cap.
- The cap just perfectly prevents the product to spill out.
- The bottle itself has the necessary things printed on it.
- Whole green tea range from plum has green prints on their bottles.
Smell And Texture
- The plum alcohol free toner has a mild soft refreshing smell. The smell will not bother for sensitive noses.
- The plum toner texture is colourless.
I have oily skin, and I am using this toner since a month now. I pour the toner on my cotton ball or cotton pad and apply it all over my face.
This toner gets absorbed very easily I don’t need to wait for a long time. It keeps my skin hydrated for a long. After applying this green tea toner I don’t feel any coolness as I feel coolness sensation from other toners.
As this plum green tea toner is alcohol free I don not feel any sensation. Just a mild refreshing smell which lingers for some time and then fades away.
This plum toner does not makes my skin look oily or greasy. My skin feels hydrated after applying this toner.
Atleast for 3-4 hours my skin looks fresh and oil-free. The toner contains green tea and glycolic acid as key ingredients.
As glycolic acid is good for oily-acne prone skin. I am happy with this product all the way. Even I am not having any breakout after using this plum toner.
Pros Of Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner
- Hydrates the skin.
- Contains green tea extracts and glycolic acid.
- Does not make my skin look oily.
- Alcohol-free toner.
- Refreshing smell.
- Soothes my skin.
- Paraben free.
- Keeps acne away.
- Does not dry out my face.
Cons Of Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner
- No spray bottle.
I recommend this plum green tea toner for oily, combination and acne prone skin type. It is specially meant for this skin beauties. You should try this green tea toner. All the products from plum green tea range are awesome.
Dry skin beauties have other range from plum.