Today’s review is especially for acne prone oily skin beauties out there. A lot of oily skin ladies rarely get a moisturizer which suits our skin. Well, the solution to this plum green tea renewed clarity night gel. This entire plum green tea range is curated for oily to acne prone skin. As we all know green tea as a lot of benefits for our skin. Green tea contains anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties. Hence, let’s see if this plum green tea gel is worth the hype or not.
- Plum is 100% vegan, paraben free, phthalates free and non-tested on animals.
- Balanced hydration.
- Contains Argan oil to help skin retain its moisture all night.
- Has non-comedogenic ingredients.
- Light-weight texture.
- Green tea extract to help combat blemishes.
- Liquorice, willow bark for clear skin.
- Glycolic acid for softer, smoother skin.
- Organic Aloe juice to soothe your skin.
- Goji berry to nourish your skin when you sleep.
- Suitable for normal, oily, combination and acne prone skin.
Will not suit on dry skin, sensitive skin and cystic acne skin.
How To Use
- Gently wash your face and pat dry before going to bed.
- Apply the plum green tea clarify night gel on your face and neck, for non-greasy next morning.
The plum night cream arrives in a cardboard packaging with a cute note inside. The actual night gel is stored in a glass transparent container or jar. Due to its transparency it is easy to identify the level.
All the details are mentioned on the cardboard box.
Fragrance And Consistency
Plum green tea night gel is pale green in color. It has the same color of what a simple green tea has.
The plum gel has a nice soothing fragrance which is suitable for sensitive noses. The smell stays for some time and then eventually fades away. The entire range of the plum green tea collection has the same smell.
The plum green tea gel has a gel like consistency which is neither too runny nor thick. It gets absorbed into the skin very easily.
Also Read: Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
I bought this plum gel because I am a big fan of green tea. And a plum night cream with green tea extract attracted me towards it. First of all, plum is free from all the chemicals I mean we can use as much we can.
The plum green tea gel is meant to be applied in the night, but
It gets absorbed into my skin very easily and impacts a luminious glow to the skin just like any other moisturizer.
It also brightens up my face to some extent. My skin feels, soft, hydrated and non-greasy. This gel will take around 4-5 days to work on your face.
I was very scared of using thick night creams on my face because almost 99% of it broke my skin out. But this gel is so light-weight on my skin like nothing else.
I use this plum green tea night gel in the night and also in the morning. The one tub can last for almost 2 months if you used it daily.
Pros Of Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel
- Hydrates my skin.
- Moisturizes my skin.
- Give a soft, smooth skin.
- Does not cause any breakout.
- Free from paraben and other chemicals.
- Light-weight texture.
- Gets absorbs easily,
- Non-greasy on the skin.
Cons Of Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel
- Packaging is unhygienic and not travel-friendly.
I would recommend to every oily skin girl, this is just so so good on our skin. Just go for it. You would not be disappointed. If your skin is dehydrated or you want something natural then this is it.