Today I am going to review carrier oil. Carrier oils are used to dilute the essential oil and help to carry them to the skin. Or also you can directly use carrier oils. Today I am going to review vilvah pure cold pressed avocado carrier oil.
Avocado is rich in fatty acids and is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. Avocado also contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that nourish the skin. Let’s see how this
INR 320 for 30 ml.
The VILVAH cold pressed avocado oil is extracted from Avocado fruit and is high in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Vilvah avocado oil hydrates the skin.
- Treats blackheads, eczema and psoriasis.
- Protects skin from UV rays.
- Also helps in the prevention of fine lines and wrinkles.
- All the ingredients used are natural and plant-based.
- Contains no parabens, sulphates, silicones, artificial fragrance and harsh chemicals.
How To Use
- Take a few drops and massage gently all over your face and hairs.
Vilvah cold pressed oil comes in a 30 ml transparent brown colour glass bottle, with a dropper attached to its lid. The dropper helps to control the amount of the oil that you can pour.
Fragrance And Consistency
I cannot tell the exact smell but it
Avocado has many skin and hair benefits. When I first applied this oil during day time it felt sticky on my skin. But it moisturizes my skin so so well.
Even hydrates my skin, I was scared of getting pimples after using this oil, but I am not having any breakouts. I just use a
Usually, I prefer using this
As it is carrier oil I can use it without diluting it. I also apply it on my lips and keep overnight. The next morning my lips feel so hydrated and moisturized. I mean you can use it anywhere on your body where you feel that their is lack of moisture.
Pros Of Vilvah Cold Pressed Avocado Carrier Oil
- Moisturizes skin.
- Hydrates skin.
- No breakout.
- Free from harsh chemicals.
- All natural and
Cons Of Vilvah Cold Pressed Avocado Carrier Oil
- Ingredients list is not mentioned anywhere.
- Does not work on blackheads.
If you have oily, combination or acne-prone skin just be careful with oils. Do not use much amount. You can use only one drop for all over the face and neck. Excess oil can turn out into pimples.
For normal and dry skin this oil is a saviour. You can use everywhere where you feel dryness.